Pre 70's Memory Trivia Game (see below for explanation)

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Postby JohnTell » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:28 am

Freddy...Senor Wences...."so rightttttt"...and Fred Gwynnes character was Francis Muldoon...

Besides The HoneyMooners,which is in a category all be itself, my favorite show was "Andy's Gang"on Satuday mornings...with Froggy and Midnight...Rama of The Jungle...

"PLUCK YOUR MAGIC TWANGER FROGGY"....:D

JohnT :shock:
JohnTell

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi Matt, Linda, Freddy, Bob, Eddie, Marie Elena and All:

Here is a few more useless Trivia facts. BUT first let me give you a theory :lol: see if anyone agrees or if it works - is it possible if we perge our brains of all the useless Trivia we will start to think again?? :?

Here are some more I thought of and another trivia question or two - SKY KING - What was the name of his niece and his airplane??
PALADIN - What was on his business card :?:
MY LITTLE MARGIE - What was the name of Margies neighbor who was always part of Margies troublemaking schemes :?:
SWAMPFOX - What actor played the part of the main character and what was that characters name :?:
CHILLER THEATRE - What infamous icon showed up at the opening of every show :?:
BONANZA - Name the City they lived in - 3 Sons Names and the Cook :?:
TOPPER - First name of Topper - Topper's Bosses name and the name of his spectres that were haunting him :?:
FATHER KNOWS BEST - Name the children of the family in order of their birth (oldest first) :?:
LEAVE IT TO BEAVER - What were the characters first names who played Wally and Beavers parents - not the actors names the parents names in the series :?:

GOOD LUCK :!: Have Fun Remembering.... :)
Regards and Best To all Always,

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Postby lisa luciano » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:20 pm

hi patsy,
i know some of the answers, i think.
SWAMP FOX- leslie nielsen
CHILLER- the six fingered hand
PALADIN- gun for hire (i'm really not sure of this one)
BONANZA- cook was hop sing, little joe and hoss were 2 of the brother but i can't for the life of me rember the other brother's name, i know he was a lawyer.
sorry that's all this old brain can recall!
lisa luciano

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi Lisa:

Correct on : Swampfox - Leslie Nielson - but what was his characters full name on the
show :?:

Almost correct on the Paladin one - (I think that was in the introduction to the weekly series
somewhere or possibly on his card) but that was NOT the correct quote. Close though :!:

Great job on the 6 Fingered Hand - not everyone ever realized there we 6 fingers.

Great Job on Bonanza with Hop-Sing - Little Joe and Hoss - but there was another brother as you said and when you hear his name you will say oh! Boy how could I have forgotten him.
Also missing from your answer was the name of the City they lived in.

This is fun and if you can come up with any trivia questions and names of shows please do I would love another crack at unfreezing this brain.

Thanks Lisa this was fun - hope to chat with you again soon...

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi Lisa:

Correct on : Swampfox - Leslie Nielson - but what was his characters full name on the
show :?:

Almost correct on the Paladin one - (I think that was in the introduction to the weekly series
somewhere or possibly on his card) but that was NOT the correct quote. Close though :!:

Great job on the 6 Fingered Hand - not everyone ever realized there we 6 fingers.

Great Job on Bonanza with Hop-Sing - Little Joe and Hoss - but there was another brother as you said and when you hear his name you will say oh! Boy how could I have forgotten him.
Also missing from your answer was the name of the City they lived in.

This is fun and if you can come up with any trivia questions and names of shows please do I would love another crack at unfreezing this brain.

Thanks Lisa this was fun - hope to chat with you again soon...

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:55 pm

The saying on Pallidan's business card was "Have gun will travel" and it had the picture of the chess piece the horse or whatever you call it. The Cleavers were Ward and June. "Don't you think you've been a little hard on the Beave, Ward?"
Eddie Acunzo

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:57 pm

The saying on Pallidan's business card was "Have gun will travel" and it had the picture of the chess piece the horse or whatever you call it. The Cleavers were Ward and June. "Don't you think you've been a little hard on the Beave, Ward?"
Eddie Acunzo

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Hi All:

Eddie you are correct it was "Have Gun Will Travel" and the Beav's Parents names were Ward and June - Good Job Eddie.....

" I'll Be Back" :lol:

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:42 pm

Hi Eddie:

Guess we found someone else with a Great memory - Hooray - :lol: (John Tell and Matt Keenan are always sooo good at this trivia stuff)

You are correct 8) The saying on his card was "Have Gun Will Travel" and it was the knight from the chess pieces (horse) you are correct. You are also correct in the Beav's Mom and Dad's name which were Ward & June....

Good Job!

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

More answers..

Postby Freddy C » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:03 am

Hi All,
Gotta be quick...doing a mock draft in 17 minutes.
OKAY...Adam Cartwright........Carson City, Nevada
Cosmo Topper....Ghosts were George and Marion Kirby
Father Knows Best....Betty, Bud, Cathy(aka Kitten
Paladin....card also said Wire San Francisco
Sky King....Penny (neice).....(plane)The Songbird
How'd I do?
Freddy C

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hi Freddy C. and All:

Don't know if I will get this post through again sooo soon after the last BUT YOU DONE GOOD KIDDO 8) You got all the answers correct.

Now it is your turn - when you get a chance throw some challenges out there for us!

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Postby Judy S » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:54 am

Miss Francis was the teacher on Ding Dong School......had a CRS breakthrough!
Judy S

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:21 am

Yay Judy you are correct :lol: But Freddy C. knew that one all along :lol: I have a question I remember very vaguely that they had 2 teachers for Ding Dong School. Once I heard Miss Francis from Freddy I remembered that was the answer. I also remember another teacher either before or after her. I have an older sister who is 4 years older than I and I started watching that show with her. I vaguely remember one of the teachers leaving and a new one coming on??? DOES ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER THIS - HELP - IF YOU DO! I just don't remember if she was before or maybe after Miss Francis and don't remember the other name. If anyone out there does recall - it is killing me trying to remember this because I know I should know this..... not very useful trivia information can be frustrating :oops:

Judy - do you also remember the show "The Merry Mailman" - Oh! I am your merry mailman (yeah, that would have done well with our kids hearing it LOL) Ring Ding your bell will ring and that is all I remember of the song. Another oldie we are forgetting to mention is CAPTAIN KANGAROO and do you remember Tommy Terrific (Cartoons)....

Have fun I am attempting to help CURE CRS forever.... If you help me we may be able to even prevent it in future generations :lol:

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:04 pm

Freddy C

Although in a sick kind of way I must admit I'm impressed, for your own mental health, buddy, you need to put that remote down, turn away from Nick at Night, and get a life! You're scaring me. Just kidding!

Eddie
Eddie Acunzo

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:11 pm

Here's one for you...

Who was the Merry Mailman's ~~ daughter actress? What was her name?
Eddie Acunzo

PreviousNext

Return to Stratton Park